Smart tabs, sponson drains AND a transducer? E16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart tabs, sponson drains AND a transducer? E16

OK, I'm looking at doing the smart tabs and sponson drains in the spring. For Christmas, one of my boys got me a Garmin Striker 4. So... is there ROOM to have the drains, the tabs AND a transducer back there?
    And has anyone tried gluing the transducer into the bilge as an in-hull transducer? I think the bilge is the only place where we have access to just the hull.
    Thanks

I'd be interested as to how the mounting of your equipment worked out.....pictures?
    i have two transducers mounted to the back edge of the stern and comes to realize I really need those smart tabs ( way too much porpoising)
    Got a feeling the transducers will need to be moved for the tabs

Comment

You ever get anywhere on the trim tabs? About to install mine and the depth finder transducer certainly seems in the way!

Comment

Originally posted by jwslaw View Post
        You ever get anywhere on the trim tabs? About to install mine and the depth finder transducer certainly seems in the way!
        I actually decided I didn't need the trim tabs. I get on plane just fine with 3 adults and full fuel. If you do the tabs, sponson drains, AND transducer, you pretty much have to put your transducer in the center section somewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X