Bayliner Element e16 Owners manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayliner Element e16 Owners manual

Greetings all - new to boating and BOC - I recently purchased a 2019 Element E16 and noticed there was no owners manual in my packet when I got home. Dealer is 2 hours away so they agreed to have an owners manual sent to me. Just received it in the mail direct from Brunswick Boat out of Hidalgo, TX and its a general "Sport Boat Owner's Manual" with nothing specific to Bayliner or the Element.

Assuming this is not correct but thought I'd check on here with other recent Element owners. I went to Bayliner's website and they only allow you to download up to the 2015 Owner's Manual for the Element so not sure if I'm missing something here. Thanks in advance for the help.

Attached is a pic of the book cover.

Yup, that is the manual I got. The download on Bayliner.com for 2015 is accurate, the only change was the 75 hp motor. The true owners manual is this forum. The Element is a very quirky beast, enjoy!

I should start a new thread on what is takes to be a good owner of an Element, like it's a puppy. Don't trailer too fast, cushions disappear. Don't leave it in the rain or in the water, it retains water. Don't put items below seats that can't get wet. The only dry place space on the Element is the space you bring with you. Don't drive fast in chop, it will knock your fillings loose. Don't forget to remove the water from the fuel compartment.........somehow. It's a complete mess without smart tabs. And one final thought...............cavitation!
    I put on 237 hours in 15 months, I earned the right to laugh about it now. But I digress.
    "The Profit"
    Sunny Florida
    2018 E16 75 hp: Corrected Center of Gravity, Very Dry Sponsons with Drains, SC1000 Gauge, Bennett SLT10 trim tabs, Racor Fuel/Water Separator.

Comment

Thank you Profit. I did find out the same (about the manual). Appreciate the personal ownership review of the Element too. Funny stuff -- and I hope only half of it is true!

Comment

Originally posted by jmiras View Post
        Thank you Profit. I did find out the same (about the manual). Appreciate the personal ownership review of the Element too. Funny stuff -- and I hope only half of it is true!
        I didn't consider my comments to be a personal review, more like a supplemental Element specific informal owners manual.
        "The Profit"
        Sunny Florida
        2018 E16 75 hp: Corrected Center of Gravity, Very Dry Sponsons with Drains, SC1000 Gauge, Bennett SLT10 trim tabs, Racor Fuel/Water Separator.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	P5291217.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	330.2 KB
ID:	504479 I beg your pardon....I also received the "Bayliner Element and Element XL Owner's Manual Supplement. Did you receive this manual?
          "The Profit"
          Sunny Florida

Comment

To the Profit:

All I can say is, in spite of these quirks and I have experienced most of what you describe, we have had the Element since 2016 and have been having a blast with it. Everyone is always ready to get on the water with it. It seems to love the coast of Maine.
            Fun! Fun! Fun!
            Good puppy, Good puppy!

Comment

Working...
            X