Load Rite Trailer for Element E16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load Rite Trailer for Element E16

Anybody have a Load Rite trailer that works for a Element E16,I'm looking for a Model number to order one up.
    Thanks

The m hull requires some special bunk supports and very careful adjustment. Why not get the Karavan trailer that is designed for the boat? Cheap enough, and comparable to a load rite in that size range in terms of quality......

Comment

Originally posted by 6104696 View Post
      The m hull requires some special bunk supports and very careful adjustment. Why not get the Karavan trailer that is designed for the boat? Cheap enough, and comparable to a load rite in that size range in terms of quality......
      My friend is a Load Rite dealer is why I was asking. Do you remember how much the Karavan was, I got my Element with out a Trailer.

Comment

No idea on pricing because it was all part of the package. The model # for my e18 trailer is USM-2450-ST. It seems to be a bayliner specific part # for the e18, based on their 2400 pound bunk trailer. I am sure that there is a similar model for e16.

if your friend is a knowledgeable trailer dealer, he should just need a few measurements and general weight info, fuel capacity info, etc, and he should be able to order and set up your trailer correctly.

whether it is worth the time and trouble vs. the karavan trailer is up to you....

Comment

If you go to bayliner and build boat. It notes that you minus $450 if you don't order the trailer. So that is the price I would assume.
          Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X