Load Rite Trailer for Element E16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load Rite Trailer for Element E16

Anybody have a Load Rite trailer that works for a Element E16,I'm looking for a Model number to order one up.
    Thanks

The m hull requires some special bunk supports and very careful adjustment. Why not get the Karavan trailer that is designed for the boat? Cheap enough, and comparable to a load rite in that size range in terms of quality......

Comment

Originally posted by 6104696 View Post
      The m hull requires some special bunk supports and very careful adjustment. Why not get the Karavan trailer that is designed for the boat? Cheap enough, and comparable to a load rite in that size range in terms of quality......
      My friend is a Load Rite dealer is why I was asking. Do you remember how much the Karavan was, I got my Element with out a Trailer.

Comment

No idea on pricing because it was all part of the package. The model # for my e18 trailer is USM-2450-ST. It seems to be a bayliner specific part # for the e18, based on their 2400 pound bunk trailer. I am sure that there is a similar model for e16.

if your friend is a knowledgeable trailer dealer, he should just need a few measurements and general weight info, fuel capacity info, etc, and he should be able to order and set up your trailer correctly.

whether it is worth the time and trouble vs. the karavan trailer is up to you....

Comment

If you go to bayliner and build boat. It notes that you minus $450 if you don't order the trailer. So that is the price I would assume.
          Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by nclexman View Post
            If you go to bayliner and build boat. It notes that you minus $450 if you don't order the trailer. So that is the price I would assume.
            Good luck
            Thanks ,maybe I should find a local Dealer and just get the stock one for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 wide View Post

Thanks ,maybe I should find a local Dealer and just get the stock one for that price.
              I would be completely shocked if a dealer sold a new, galvanized 2400 lb boat trailer for $450. Even $1450 would be a surprise (but not a complete shock)....

Comment

Originally posted by 6104696 View Post

I would be completely shocked if a dealer sold a new, galvanized 2400 lb boat trailer for $450. Even $1450 would be a surprise (but not a complete shock)....
                I meant I would try and buy the new Karavan from a Dealer.

Comment

I would be interesting if they sold you the trailer at that price. The $450 price is probably a package price with the boat from Bayliner.
                  2016 Bayliner 215 Deck Boat
                  Mercruiser 4.3 220 HP Alpha 1 Gen II

2003 SeaRay 176 SRX Bowrider
                  Mercruiser 3.0 135 HP Alpha 1 Gen II

1988 Sunbird 170 Bowrider
                  Evinrude 88 Special

1970 Salem Skiff 13.5 foot
                  1992 Johnson 40HP.

Comment

I understood. But there is no way that it would be available for anywhere close to $450. Though that might be the credit that Bayliner will give an Element buyer if they don't want the trailer, the retail price for the trailer is likely closer to $2K, or maybe more.

I'd be interested to hear what price you get, and whether your Load Rite dealer-pal can properly set up a trailer and give you a "friends and family" price that makes it worth your while.

Comment

Another (unlikely) possibility would be to find someone about to buy an Element but that doesn't want the trailer. Offer them $600 for the trailer...

Comment

Working...
                      X