2018' Elements w/portside lounge seat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018' Elements w/portside lounge seat

The 2018 model year 16' and 18' Elements now come with an optional portside lounge seat with cupholder: Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0246.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	396578
    Not sure I'm a fan...
    2014 Flight Package Element
    Upgrades: 90HP, Smart Tabs, 4 Blade Prop, Mercury Monitor Gauge, Bimini Top, Radio w/4 speaker + subwoofer
    Lacey, WA

yeah....no. Not for me, anyway. I prefer the deck space. The boat already has plenty of seating and lounging space for an 18 footer....even for a 22 footer, LOL.

Comment

welp, maybe that lounge seat won't fly off when you trailer the boat. ;-)

I don't hate it, I just don't see the need when there's already 4 lounge seats in the 18'. Now the floor mat in the pictured boat, where can one get that?

Comment

Originally posted by metz123 View Post
        Now the floor mat in the pictured boat, where can one get that?
        That's a $715 factory option that, in my experience in seeing it on other boats, collects dirt, fades, and peels. Not a bayliner issue IMO, but the most well known brand is SeaDek and I have seen those issues on other boats. Not sure if that is the brand that Bayliner uses.

Some people love it, and more power to them. Like the lounge pad...it's not for me.
        Last edited by 6104696; 12-07-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

SeaDeck is indeed the brand Bayliner uses.

It's great when it's new, but I am hearing rumors that it doesn't wear well.
          Matt Train
          BOC Site Team
          Chicagoland, IL

Comment

Working...
          X