• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"sncc3" post=779035 wrote:
    Ski mirror:

[attachment]32050 wrote:
    IMG_3056.JPG[/attachment]
    I like the ski mirror as well. How's it working out for you?

Link for it?
    2016 75hp Element 160 w/ Smart Tabs & Sponson Drains

Comment

Steering wheel, compass, trim gauge, tach w/ hour meter, Garmin & ski mirror:

[attachment]32050 wrote:
      Did you use the Smart Vessel connections for the tach and hour meter or did you use a another method? Do you have a closeup picture of the gauge and a link/part number where it can be purchased?
      2017 Element e16 - 75hp Mercury

Comment

"tonyglock40" post=783269 wrote:
        I like the ski mirror.. can you send me the make or a link.. Thank You
        Sorry about the late response, had a whirlwind of a month last month.

Link for the ski mirror below. We absolutely love these mirrors and had them on our little Boston and promptly ordered them for our new boat.

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...Mirror&i=22198
        2014 Boston Whaler 130 Sport
        2017 Bayliner Element 75hp (with may more into it than I should admit & the list is growing )

In beautiful central Florida.
        Wife & I are always available weekends for exploring our beautiful water ways.
        Shoot me a message if would like to plan a meet-up

Comment

"Jasperdog" post=789500 wrote:
          Thanks to sncc3, ordered the rod holders here in Oz.

Great idea!

PS - sorry for the sideways pic.....

[attachment]33114 wrote:
          IMG_1852.JPG[/attachment]
          No worries. I'm glad you found them to your liking. I like how solid they feel, definitely have a high quality feeling.
          2017 Bayliner Element 75hp (with may more into it than I should admit & the list is growing )

Comment

"blackmax175" post=785379 wrote:
            What brand of Tach and trim gauge? I really like that look, will do something just like that when I get my element later this year
            Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks I appreciate it.

I will get model and part numbers off the gauges this weekend.

Comment

"xxtoon" post=791504 wrote:
              "sncc3" post=779031 wrote:
              Privacy curtain attaches to bimini and replaced all plastic fittings with stainless on bimini frame:
              Where did you find all the parts for Bimini in Stainless Steel?
              Canvas guy who made our trailerable cover had all of the hardware I needed.

I'm thinking any of your local canvas guys should be able to help you out.

Definitely prefer the look with the stainless and seems as though the frame experience less flex.

Comment

"xxtoon" post=791118 wrote:
                My family lives in Lake County and are on the Harris chain a lot. Love the gauges. Can you list out all the parts necessary. I'd like an hour meter and tach. GPS handled depth well. I also have the smart tabs.
                Will be on Lake Dora tomorrow for my birthday, feel free to join us if you are available

I will try and get all of the model and part numbers on the gauges this weekend posted up.

Comment

"TigerBoat" post=791953 wrote:
                  Ski mirror:

[attachment]32050 wrote:
                  I like the ski mirror as well. How's it working out for you?

Link for it?
                  We love these mirrors and had them previously on our little Boston and promptly ordered them for our new boat.

Link below:

Comment

"pepperjack" post=792710 wrote:
                    Steering wheel, compass, trim gauge, tach w/ hour meter, Garmin & ski mirror:

[attachment]32050 wrote:
                    Did you use the Smart Vessel connections for the tach and hour meter or did you use a another method? Do you have a closeup picture of the gauge and a link/part number where it can be purchased?
                    Did not install the gauges as I had them installed as part of my deal when I purchased the boat. I do know however they did not use the Smart Vessel connections as they had to install an additional harness. I will post some close up pics this weekend with model & part numbers.

Comment

"sncc3" post=792827 wrote:
                      "tonyglock40" post=783269 wrote:
                      I like the ski mirror.. can you send me the make or a link.. Thank You
                      Sorry about the late response, had a whirlwind of a month last month.

Link for the ski mirror below. We absolutely love these mirrors and had them on our little Boston and promptly ordered them for our new boat.

Thanks buddy!
                      2016 75hp Element 160 w/ Smart Tabs & Sponson Drains

Comment

Where did you get the pin anchor and mount?? Thanks Jeff
                        2016 Element 16' Merc 75 Hp OB
                        2003 Four Winns 190 220hp Volvo Penta I/O
                        1988 Sea Ray 21 Sorrento 200 Merc I/O
                        1980 Proline 17 Center Console Johnson 90 OB

Comment

Sncc3,

Question? How did you attach you fender cleats. Did you use backing plate? If so did you cut access holes? If not are you worried about the cleat being ripped off?

What did you use to seal it? Butyl tape or 5200 or other?

I want to add two more cleats on each side but want to do it right. hoping i don't have to cut access holes.

Also would like to cut holes for 2 more speakers in Bow.
                          2016 Bayliner Element XL 115hp Mercury Fourstroke

Comment

I had them installed at purchase. Man smart tabs on this boat are an incredible bonus. Planes in about 3-4 seconds regardless of load. Well worth the $$.

Comment

We are taking delivery on our Element e16 when we return from spring break. We opted to get one more bare bones (only option is 75 hp outboard) and then outfit things later that we can't live without. We opted not to have the stereo put in but I think that may also include the netted cubby hole near the stereo. This is not mentioned anywhere and ours does not have one. Can anyone confirm if this is a radio only option?
                              2017 Element e16 - 75hp Mercury

Comment

The netted cubby is included with the stereo option. I have a F16 on order now and asked that too. I am having a 12v outlet added at the marina.

Comment

Working...
                                X