No announcement yet.

Element Accessories, Mods and Reference Photos-gctid779030

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Those are great mods. Well done man.

I've done a few on my XL. Will take a few pics once it's back out on the water.

Question: Do you find the smart tabs make a real difference? I've been toying with the idea for some time.

Thanks,

Nick
    2016 Bayliner Element XL with Mercury 115 four stroke Pro XS
    Geneva, Switzerland

Comment

"Pegasus_01" post=779258 wrote:
      Wow! Those are great mods. Well done man.

I've done a few on my XL. Will take a few pics once it's back out on the water.

Question: Do you find the smart tabs make a real difference? I've been toying with the idea for some time.

Thanks,

Nick
      Thank you

Looking forward to some pics with your additions, always looking for new ideas.

The smart tabs were a preemptive strike, I put them on prior to our first launch. I do believe in them though from previous experience primarily for getting on plane at a lower speed.
      2014 Boston Whaler 130 Sport
      2017 Bayliner Element 75hp (with may more into it than I should admit & the list is growing )

In beautiful central Florida.
      Wife & I are always available weekends for exploring our beautiful water ways.
      Shoot me a message if would like to plan a meet-up

Comment

what rod holders did you install on the "roll bar"?
        2016 Element XL (E18)
        Mods - Add-A-Battery Kit and Bluetop Battery, float switch for bulge directly wired to battery, Stickit Pin Anchor, replaced the fuel demand valve (original leaked gas everywhere), and i somehow lost my wedge cushion...

That thing is a roll bar in case i flip it over.

Comment

"wumpscut" post=781491 wrote:
          what rod holders did you install on the "roll bar"?
          Hello!

I used these...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
          2017 Bayliner Element 75hp (with may more into it than I should admit & the list is growing )

Comment

Pin Anchor

And i love this robocup thing... not really a mod, but i still love it.

2016 Element XL (E18)
            Mods - Add-A-Battery Kit and Bluetop Battery, float switch for bulge directly wired to battery, Stickit Pin Anchor, replaced the fuel demand valve (original leaked gas everywhere), and i somehow lost my wedge cushion...

Comment

That pin anchor is pretty cool. Unfortunately there's no area like that near us were it would be useful... To many rocks or too deep.

Where are you with that water, FL?

Comment

Thanks wumpscut, ordering both

Are you in Florida?

Comment

Definitely need to get some accessories come warmer weather. That tow mirror is nice. Also need to figure something out as an engine gauge. Maybe I'll look into the new mobile app thing Merc came out with.

Has anyone done anything for flooring that is temporary? We will be bringing our full-size poodle with us, she loves being on boats but aside from her nails possibly gouging the floor, it gives her no traction. I was thinking just trimming some of those inter locking foam tiles?

Anyone use dry deck style tiles in the storage areas to keep stuff off of the floor?

Those are probably some things I'll look into.

Comment

sncc3, yeah, i'm in south florida. In Miami. the videos are from elliot key, which is part of the florida keys, but is not accessible from the street. Its north of key largo.

You head due east from turkey point nuclear power plant, boat past the three eyed fish, and go to where elliot key meets sands key. Boca chita is nice too.... you can go island hoping. You can camp there too, but it gets too packed with loud cubans (i'm cuban, so its safe... lol)....
                    2016 Element XL (E18)

Comment

I like the ski mirror.. can you send me the make or a link.. Thank You

Comment

What brand of Tach and trim gauge? I really like that look, will do something just like that when I get my element later this year

Comment

Thanks to sncc3, ordered the rod holders here in Oz.

Great idea!

PS - sorry for the sideways pic.....

Bayliner Element XL 2015
                          Australia

Comment

They look real spiffy.

2000 1750 Bowrider
                            3.0Ltr Mercruiser, Alpha 1 leg
                            SS 4 blade prop

Comment

My family lives in Lake County and are on the Harris chain a lot. Love the gauges. Can you list out all the parts necessary. I'd like an hour meter and tach. GPS handled depth well. I also have the smart tabs.
                              2016 Bayliner Element XL 115hp Mercury Fourstroke

Comment

"sncc3" post=779031 wrote:
                                Privacy curtain attaches to bimini and replaced all plastic fittings with stainless on bimini frame:
                                Where did you find all the parts for Bimini in Stainless Steel?
                                2016 Bayliner Element XL 115hp Mercury Fourstroke

Comment

Working...
                                X