No announcement yet.

Remove water tank on 2855 -00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a lot of thinking I've decided to try the route with a water bag. Everyone I've discussed this with seems to believe it's a viable solution and also the supplier of the water bag says it should work satisying.

Btw, the dimensions of the standard water tank is 24"x55". I've found water bags that have more or less these exact dimensions.

Comment

I have a 1997 3255 with a water take leak. I plan to cut the carpet tomorrow and hope to find easy access to the fresh water tank. What should I expect to find. Has anyone had experience replacing a tank?

Comment

Originally posted by GuyT View Post
        I have a 1997 3255 with a water take leak. I plan to cut the carpet tomorrow and hope to find easy access to the fresh water tank. What should I expect to find. Has anyone had experience replacing a tank?
        If you can get to it by cutting out some of the floor I think it should be quite easy. Mine is hold in place but a small piece of wood nailed from under the floor. I bent this the other day and the tank is loose. No glue or anything.

Where do you find another tank with the same dimensions?

Comment

Working...
        X