Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement parts for 2013 255 cruiser

Hi All,
    Can someone tell me where to find replacement parts for my 2013 255 Cruiser. In particular am looking for new carpets for cockpit and other items, but for some reason, very difficult to find.
    Thanks,
    Jim

Most of that is going to be custom work. You might try www.north-american-waterway.com/ . They do canvas a reasonable rate and may be able help with the cockpit carpet. What other parts are you looking for? Replacement parts on boats are a mess. Except for engines and a few types of hardware, like pumps and toilets, there is no part number tracking or paper trail. The USCG and DOT don’t require it like planes, trains and automobiles, So what’s a guy to do? You are doing it. Pictures of what you are looking for also help immensely.
    Where are you? Someone nearby may be able to recommend a good local supplier.
    P/C Pete
    Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
    1988 3818 "GLAUBEN”
    Hino EH700 175 Onan MDKD Genset
    1980 Encounter Sunbridge "Misty Blue" (Sold)
    MMSI 367770440
    1972 Chevrolet Nova Frame off Resto-mod in the garage
    Boating on the Salish Sea since 1948

Comment

• Jim
      Jim commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Pete!,
      This explains a lot. I can find a basic manual, but other than that, it has been a difficult search. I realize Bayliner stopped selling cruisers of this size in the US in 2013, but that is not that old and one would think you should be able to order parts from Brunswick Mfg. or Bayliner, but it does not seem that easy. I will try to see what I can find locally.
      Thanks Again!

Very few parts are Bayliner specific. Most are available at any marine store. Even Ebay.
    Started boating 1955
    Number of boats owned 32
    Bayliners
    3870 presently owned
    Favorite boat. Toss up. 46' Chris Craft, 3870 Bayliner

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X