X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msd58
    replied
    Originally posted by OlyCoug23 View Post
    Hello All, new to this forum. My wife and I just bought a 2005 Ciera 285 SB.

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times. The boat has a Jabsco manual raw water head with macerator. What is the advice on using marine grade toilet paper vs. a strict no TP policy? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Camper or Marine toilet paper is fine all the time. You can use single ply TP from the grocery store if need be

Leave a comment:

• builderdude
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome😁

• builderdude
    replied
    Welcome to the club. I don’t have a manual head but on a different boat that did we were careful not to overload it with TP. We always use the individually wrapped stuff from Costco.

Leave a comment:

• OlyCoug23
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great. Do you know if the boat's stock system has an amp? I'm upgrading the stock AM/FM/CD player to a unit more like yours but need to figure out if I also need to add an amplifier for the boat's six speakers. Thanks!

• OlyCoug23
    replied
    Hello All, new to this forum. My wife and I just bought a 2005 Ciera 285 SB.

I'm sure this question has been asked a million times. The boat has a Jabsco manual raw water head with macerator. What is the advice on using marine grade toilet paper vs. a strict no TP policy? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Pipmeister
    commented on 's reply
    Well mine only has a 2.8 Diesel 200hp which is slightly underpowered but economical. 5.7 petrol should be superb

• johnswarts
    replied
    My latest project-I pulled the carpet out of the cabin and replaced it with flex teak. I was surprised how easy the carpet came out and got it in one piece with little cutting and was able to use it as a template,
    Took a total of 4 hours and 3 beers. I have attached before and after pcs.

Leave a comment:

• msd58
    replied
    Originally posted by sprad1970 View Post

I was looking at the mats. They look great. I was going to get a quote but what is the difference between a 2855 SU and a 2855 ST? My boat is a 1998 Cierra sunbridge but I don't know if it is a ST or SU.
    SU's were year 2000 1/2 models. You have an ST

Leave a comment:

• sprad1970
    replied
    Originally posted by flyman219 View Post
    I was asked to show a picture of my AquaMat carpets and steering wheel and dash upgrades.

Mike
    I was looking at the mats. They look great. I was going to get a quote but what is the difference between a 2855 SU and a 2855 ST? My boat is a 1998 Cierra sunbridge but I don't know if it is a ST or SU.

Leave a comment:

• pgiconch
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent. Very nice work and good planing.

• flyman219
    replied
    It's a tapered shaft with a key in it. You might need a wheel puller to break it free. Have you tried a little shot of penetrating oil?

Mike

Leave a comment:

• johnswarts
    replied
    Changed mine last summer and once the nut was off the wheel came off easily.
    There may be a key on the shaft that needs to be level and I think you may a specific tool to do this.

Leave a comment:

• ECS285
    replied
    I removed the nut but I'm having trouble pulling the steering wheel, any tips?

Leave a comment:

• Flink
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Flink
    replied
    Panel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X