Canvas recommendations in Anacortes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canvas recommendations in Anacortes?

Hoping to get some canvas recommendations in or near Anacortes, Washington. A buddy used Canvas Outfitters who did great work, but they're booked out until next summer! Thanks in advance.
    2002 Ciera 2855

I was going to say Tom at Canvas Outfitters but yes, we booked our 2855 in Sept for late January.work. How far are they booked out? We won't splash till mid April- it's on the trailer and he'll do the work while it's just outside the shop, which makes it go faster.

Comment

I recommend Lita's Top Shop in Everett.

Paul
      US Army (Retired), Federal Way, WA

1990 Bayliner 3288 - the "Janna Lea"
      MMSI: 338181912

Comment

We have just finished recanvassing our 2855 with King Marine Canvas in Seattle (http://www.kingmarinecanvas.com/) and I am completely satisfied with how project was handled and end result. Reasonable price, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmerrifield View Post
          Hoping to get some canvas recommendations in or near Anacortes, Washington. A buddy used Canvas Outfitters who did great work, but they're booked out until next summer! Thanks in advance.
          Leta's Top Shop in Arlington has the patterns for most of the Bayliner OEM canvas. As a result, her price is often a lot less than other shops because she doesn't have to develop anything new. She also has patterns for some popular canvas options that were not offered by the factory. Her canvas comes without the snaps installed. The reason is that the snap locations vary from boat to boat. She will include a snap tool and snaps that you can use to install them yourself.

I suggest that you do not email her; call her or stop by the shop. Have your boats Hull ID Number handy when you contact her.

letastopshop.com

1999 3788, Cummins 270 "Freedom"
          2013 Boston Whaler 130 SS
          Anacortes, WA

Comment

Thanks all!
            2002 Ciera 2855

Comment

Working...
            X