1999 Bayliner Ciera 2355 - Windshield Wiper Arm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 Bayliner Ciera 2355 - Windshield Wiper Arm

Hi guys, I'm having trouble finding a replacement arm for the wiper on my Ciera. I never saw the original as when I bought the boat it did not come with one. Any ideas out there on where I can find one?? Thanks in advance.

Because your boat has the curved windshield, it appears that Bayliner used a pantograph wiper arm. That's why the single driven taper spline stud and the stationary stud. They use these on buses and other equipment. where the wiper blade stays vertical. My 2550 has a flat windshield that uses a standard automotive type. May have to come from Bayliner.
    2550 Cierra, AQ260 Volvo Penta (350 Chevy)
    Laporte, CO

Comment

if you type wiper arm in your browser, then click on images, you can see whats available... going direct to bayliner may be the quickest, or if you can find the bayliner part number, you can probably find the arm on ebay.... and bayliner part numbers can be found on their website.

NU LIBERTE'
      Salem, OR

1989 Bayliner 2556 Convertible
      5.7 OMC Cobra - 15.5x11 prop
      N2K equipped throughout..
      2014 Ram 3500 crew cab, 6.7 Cummins
      2007 M-3705 SLC weekend warrior, 5th wheel
      '04 Polaris Sportsman 700 -- '05 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
      Heavy Equipment Repair and Specialty Welding

Comment

It looks like an AM Equipment pantograph post, like most of the bigger, older BL boats. Go to their website and see if you can identify the arm and length. It would help if you completed your profile in respect of your location. From your down under name, if you're in Australia, Prime Composites on the Gold Coast are the AM distributors. They have most replacement bits and pieces, but it helps if you have the AM part number.

Cheers
        John H
        Brisbane QLD Aust
        "Harbor-nating"

2000 - 4788/Cummins 370's

Comment

Working...
        X