Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Bayliner Owners Club forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Take a moment to tell the BOC members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

• Page:

TOPIC: Been trolling/First post

Been trolling/First post 11 Sep 2017 04:46 #1

• WBT
  • WBT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I've been trolling this site for awhile now. Appreciate all the info I've received. Time to see if I can post/pics. The first question I have is what #/model do I own. I have been calling it a 2359 but Ive seen 2459 on a few newer boats. Mine is a 1985 with VP 280 and a 305. I have replaced all of the electronics, lights with LEDS and more. Seems like I have put about twice the purchase price in new equipment but thats boats. Planing on pulling the engine, fuel tank and installing a duo prop. So will have plenty of questions. I purchased the boat to fish and crab with. Do to a back injury have not fished much but crabbing has been great.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

North Puget Sound/Camano Island
1985 23xx Trophy
VP280/305

Been trolling/First post 11 Sep 2017 15:13 #2

• Pcpete
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
That's a serious load of crab! To confirm you model, yes it is truly a Trophy, take the serial number on your hull and look up the serial number decoder on the Bayliner website.
Like you've no doubt seen requested, please add what boat information you know and where you are.
As to your back, pm me and we can complain to each other about our relative pain. I'm six weeks past surgery and it's the best it's been in years.

P/C Pete
Edmonds Yacht Club (Commodore 1993)
1988 3818 "GLAUBEN"
1980 Encounter Sunbridge "Misty Blue" (Sold)
MMSI 367770440
1972 Chevrolet Nova Frame off Resto-mod in the garage
Boating on the Salish Sea since 1948

Been trolling/First post 14 Sep 2017 16:43 #3

• WBT
  • WBT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Pcpete wrote: That's a serious load of crab! To confirm you model, yes it is truly a Trophy, take the serial number on your hull and look up the serial number decoder on the Bayliner website.
Like you've no doubt seen requested, please add what boat information you know and where you are.
As to your back, pm me and we can complain to each other about our relative pain. I'm six weeks past surgery and it's the best it's been in years.

Thank You

Nice to know that my pics show. Im not to good with posting. I'll have to try the decoder myself. Had a Bayliner shop tell me by Hin # it was a 2452 which I question. Need to get the Coast Guard placard.
Be careful, recovery takes time. I went back to work way to soon and here i am again,But, I did get out Tuesday. The water was flat, was able to caught a 9ish LBSer.

North Puget Sound/Camano Island
1985 23xx Trophy
VP280/305
  • Page:
Moderators: whiskywizardDownload_Complete
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds