Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Bayliner Owners Club forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Take a moment to tell the BOC members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

• Page:

TOPIC: New owner of 4087

New owner of 4087 12 May 2016 05:08 #1

• skiffy
  • skiffy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi All,
New to me 2001 4087. Family Circus ex Soful from San Diego. Had to pay a captain for delivery, 4 days, uneventful. He took it slow and easy. Surprisingly light list of things to look at so I'm very pleased with the care that she's received from prior owners.

Diesel 330s.

Will live with her a season but I think I might have some electrical upgrades (no generator/inverter, maybe I can get by with an inverter/solar panels, or just a honda gas generator, we'll see how it goes)

30 year sailor, and still have some little boats, but the kids are now hitting teen years and want to spend time with friends, can think of no better way than weekends at the "cabin"

Got one little leak on port forward, hitting the aft end of the forward hanging locker, maybe the forward port window, as she's got a gap in the glazing at the corner. Other than that - nothing to do but enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New owner of 4087 12 May 2016 17:04 #2

• canoel
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 676
Welcome to the forum!!
Congrats on the new boat!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joel
1987 3818 Hino 175
"Knotty Girl"
Prince Rupert B.C.
  • Page:
Moderators: whiskywizardDownload_Complete
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds