Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Bayliner Owners Club forum!

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Take a moment to tell the BOC members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.

• Page:

TOPIC: Lumitec LED Lighting

Lumitec LED Lighting 26 Apr 2016 20:16 #1

• Relationship
  • Relationship's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 20
After a considerable amount of research on what to do with my exterior lighting I chose Lumitec lumiteclighting.com . Lumitec sells LED Lighting with what is referred to as switchable technology. This technology is amazing. By just flipping the light switch off and then on again it selects a new color. The fixtures I used for the cockpit was the Mirage (Overhead) and Orbit (Side and flybridge steps). For the flybridge I used the Caprera2 Flood and Shadow down lights. These lights when first turned on warm up slowly (This is an intentional built in feature) If you quickly shut the light off and back on while it is slowly warming it will hold that level. Makes for some incredible evening/anchor low courtesy lighting. The LED lighting will freshen your boat up incredibly. While these pictures are all pretty good, they pale in comparison to standing on the dock seeing it live. The lighting is such a vibrant light its hard to describe but easy to see in the before pictures (yellow dingy lighting) vs. after (brilliant white). Amazing that two lights on the radar arch 1" high by 4" wide can light up the back of the boat like a commercial Alaskan Fishing vessel, but trust me it does! Sorry if I sound like I work for them, I don't. But this is technology that I encourage you to put down on your MUST HAVE list. Enjoy! B) Erik

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: crowder.dr, Oakland4788

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Erik, Julie, Josh, Molly, Blake and Luke
M/V "Miracle"
2002 5288
Port Orchard Yacht Club

Previous Vessels:
1977 36' Blue Sea Tri Cabin Trawler
1992 19' Bluewater Riviera
Last Edit: by Relationship.

Lumitec Lighting 27 Apr 2016 01:22 #2

• PortHoleDiver
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Looks really Cool!! Great to have if your in your dingy looking for your boat in a crowded moorage. B)

Charles
'89 3870 M/Y
Located on Galveston Bay
Prior boat '85 300SB Sea Ray
Lost in Hurricane IKE

Lumitec Lighting 27 Apr 2016 01:33 #3

• zrziemski
  • Thank you received: 4
That is exactly what I am looking for. It looks amazing great stuff.

• Page:
Moderators: whiskywizardDownload_Complete
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds