Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Backrest Seat clips for Command Bridge

Backrest Seat clips for Command Bridge 20 Aug 2017 22:06 #1

• Seattle 1996 model 3388
  • Seattle 1996 model 3388's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone know where I could buy this clip ? Its original to my boat and holds the backrest up on the commaned bridge to the fiberglass. Its on the starbird side and the backrest is L shaped. One clip was accientlaly bent and the other was broken when someone was working on my boat. Now the backrest is somewhat loose. Any help would be appreciated, as my screename says its 1996 3388 Bayliner. Not a super technical piece but it fits into the adjacent piece on the back of the cushion.

Thanks for your Help

Bob

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Seattle 1996 model 3388.

Backrest Seat clips for Command Bridge 21 Aug 2017 00:38 #2

• CptCrunchie
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Sequim, WA
  • Thank you received: 154

Seattle 1996 model 3388 wrote: [attachment=undefined]image1.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=undefined]image1.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=undefined]image2.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=undefined]image2.jpg[/attachment]Does anyone know where I could buy this clip ? Its original to my boat and holds the backrest up on the commaned bridge to the fiberglass. Its on the starbird side and the backrest is L shaped. One clip was accientlaly bent and the other was broken when someone was working on my boat. Now the backrest is somewhat loose. Any help would be appreciated, as my screename says its 1996 3388 Bayliner. Not a super technical piece but it fits into the adjacent piece on the back of the cushion.

Welcome to BOC. Can't answer your question, but I can tell you how to post photos.

Below the opened posting text window is an 'Attachments' box. Click on that. Then click on 'Add files'. This opens a window to your computer. Select your photos and hit 'Choose'. This brings them into a box below your text. If you want to leave them just as an addition to your post, do nothing. But if you want the photo added into your text, put the cursor where you want the photo and click 'Insert' below the photo you want. Once you are satisfied with your post, select 'Submit'.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"B on D C", is a 1989 2459 Trophy Offshore HT, OMC 5.7L, Cobra OD, Yamaha 15hp kicker. Lots of toys! I'm no mechanic, just a blue water sailer and woodworker who loves deep sea fishing.
MMSI: 367637220
HAM: KE7TTR
TDI tech diver
BoD, North Olympic Peninsula Puget Sound Anglers, Sequim, WA
Kevin
  • Page:
Moderators: Jim GandeeRuffryder
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds