Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project.

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 09 May 2015 03:16 #626

• yachtman
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
I think Larry fell off the face of the earth. I hope he hasn't given up on his project. I know how it can be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge twin 454's

1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hull#23

1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop hull#24
Twin chevy 350's

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 15 Jul 2015 18:23 #627

• LRCX 2750
  • LRCX 2750's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi everyone. No I didn't fall off the earth. But with the way things have been here it feels like it. It's been one hell of a ride the last year or more. Lots of work on bikes, family to take care of and my son moving in here too. That was the biggest setback because I had to use the boat to store a lot of stuff in so he had a place to stay. I could barely get on the rear deck. But he's moved back out now and just last week I cleared out the boat so I could get back in it to do a little once in a while. I'm actually going to find the # to the shop that's going to make my water tank and get that going soon. In the mean time I have to rebuild the motor in my car that my son blew up for me before he moved out. I'm going to have another set back in a couple months though. My mom has decided to move back to the town she lived in before moving in with me. After that move and rearranging again, I hope to be able to get back at it on a more regular basis. I hope! I've sold several of my finished bikes to store up money to pour into the project. So I'll be ok there when it comes to the motor/drive conversion.

I came back in here today to refresh my memory on where I was when I left off. I was surprised at the hand full of posts here at the end since I hadn't gotten email notices of them. Guess I was away too long to be sent any. OK, going to poke around for a few to see how things have been. Did you get your boat back on the water Dave?

Sacramento, CA.
1979 27' Bayliner Victoria W/fly bridge. 2X/Volvo AQ140A, with 2X/44 PHN3 solex side draft carbs. 280 outdrives.

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 15 Jul 2015 18:48 #628

• yachtman
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297

LRCX 2750 wrote: Hi everyone. No I didn't fall off the earth. But with the way things have been here it feels like it. It's been one hell of a ride the last year or more. Lots of work on bikes, family to take care of and my son moving in here too. That was the biggest setback because I had to use the boat to store a lot of stuff in so he had a place to stay. I could barely get on the rear deck. But he's moved back out now and just last week I cleared out the boat so I could get back in it to do a little once in a while. I'm actually going to find the # to the shop that's going to make my water tank and get that going soon. In the mean time I have to rebuild the motor in my car that my son blew up for me before he moved out. I'm going to have another set back in a couple months though. My mom has decided to move back to the town she lived in before moving in with me. After that move and rearranging again, I hope to be able to get back at it on a more regular basis. I hope! I've sold several of my finished bikes to store up money to pour into the project. So I'll be ok there when it comes to the motor/drive conversion.

I came back in here today to refresh my memory on where I was when I left off. I was surprised at the hand full of posts here at the end since I hadn't gotten email notices of them. Guess I was away too long to be sent any. OK, going to poke around for a few to see how things have been. Did you get your boat back on the water Dave?

Wees thought yous was dead. :)

1989 Avanti 3450 Sunbridge twin 454's

1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hull#23

1979 Bayliner Conquest 3150 hardtop hull#24
Twin chevy 350's

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 15 Jul 2015 19:27 #629

• builderdude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "THE FIX"
  • Thank you received: 810
Hey Larry, not on the water yet, can you believe that? Very close now but like you things eating up my boat fixin time :angry:
Good to hear you'll be back in there soon, always like seeing your progress etc.
get er done dude B)

Dave
Edmonds, WA
"THE FIX"
'93 2556 5.7 Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P
.030 over-Vortec top end-part closed cooled
***The rebuild of my 2556***
www.baylinerownersclub.org/index.php/for...ansom-repair-my-2556

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 15 Jul 2015 20:02 #630

• TrophyHunter
  • Thank you received: 10
He's Alive!

1997 Sea Ray 330 Express Cruiser
Twin 340HP 7.4L MPI
San Francisco Bay and Delta

www.sportsmenyc.org/syc01.htm

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 15 Jul 2015 20:38 #631

• LRCX 2750
  • LRCX 2750's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Yep, I be alive! B) I even found the guys # to make the tank. Dave, I couldn't find the link to your build. Where is it?

What's happened to the email notices when there's a reply here? I'm not getting them.

Sacramento, CA.
1979 27' Bayliner Victoria W/fly bridge. 2X/Volvo AQ140A, with 2X/44 PHN3 solex side draft carbs. 280 outdrives.

My 27' Victoria UNPLANNED project. 16 Jul 2015 06:12 #632

• builderdude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "THE FIX"
  • Thank you received: 810
Link in my signature :P

Dave
Edmonds, WA
"THE FIX"
'93 2556 5.7 Bravo II 2.0:1 18 1/4x19 P
.030 over-Vortec top end-part closed cooled
***The rebuild of my 2556***
www.baylinerownersclub.org/index.php/for...ansom-repair-my-2556
Moderators: Jim GandeeRuffryder
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds