Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 32xx Radar arch for sale

32xx Radar arch for sale 21 Sep 2007 14:03 #1

• johnsund
  • johnsund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Have purchased a tubular arch that is hinged to replace standard fiberglass arch. Have to pull arch at the end of each season and put back up in the spring to clear door at storage facility, a very pinful process. Arch in good shape with 2 year old bolsters, and starboard side boards replaced (need glassed in). Am removing antenna supports, stock all-around light, etc. Will take photos this weekend. Must be picked up in Fort Collins, CO (60 miles north of Denver) as it would be prohibitive to crate and ship. Asking $500. Call me at 970-290-4719.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

32xx Radar arch for sale 23 Sep 2007 20:01 #2

• jdahl
  • Thank you received: 0
I am interested
send photos

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Jdahl :arr

32xx Radar arch for sale 23 Sep 2007 20:55 #3

• RobertSchommer
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Just to let everyone know, my personal opinion is that I think it's OK to advertise SPECIALTY motoryacht components in this forum. By specialty, I mean things that are unique to the Bayliners/Meridians - such as Hino components, flybridge furniture, arches, pulpits, air intake grills, canvas, etc.

I'll leave them in the forum for a couple of days, then move it to the classifieds area.

• Page:
Moderators: higgins_jrJim Gandee
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds