Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 03:46 #1

• sshirleypie
  • sshirleypie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have searched the internet and can't seem to fine new lounge seat covers or new lounge seating for our Bayliner Classic 288. Does anyone know where I might find them? Thanks for any help that you can give. We are located in So.California

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 10:11 #2

• Jeffw
  • Arizona Coast
  • Thank you received: 451
I doubt you'll find any covers or replacements. Your best bet is a local upholstery shop. I have a great one here in Lake Havasu if you're interested.

Jeff & Tara
(And Ginger too)
Lake Havasu City, AZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2000 Bayliner 2858
"GETA WAY"
MMSI: 338094599
In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 11:38 #3

• floatyerboat
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 93
I did as Jeff suggested a year or so ago. Getting rid of the old 1980's fabric pattern and going with something new took 10 years off that old tub when you walk inside. I took all the old covers in for measurement and the new ones fit like a glove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CptCrunchie

Dan
Frostbite Falls, Minnesota
Claudia V. III
1988 - 3218
Gas Drives
Last Edit: by floatyerboat.

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 12:50 #4

• pmhinpc
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 5
I got a complete set of skins including the helm chair for the bridge from Kim at Canvas Plus for $495. She has the original patterns from Bayliner, so they should be less expensive than going to a custom shop. They look great! Don't be in a rush, as she stays very busy. 360 435-0932 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Now if I only had the time to put them on!!

1996 2858 7.4L B2
Soon to be
502 Mag MPI 415 HP
Volvo Penta 280 power trim 280 DP
SP-C upper DP-D 1.78 lower
Kohler 4CZ
Panama City, Fl

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 22:29 #5

• sshirleypie
pmhinpc Where is Kim located? What City and State? I would be very interested in contacting her. Thank you.

Last Edit: by sshirleypie.

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 26 Sep 2017 22:31 #6

• sshirleypie
Jeffw Can I get the contact info for the Lake Havasu Upholstery company? Thank you.

Last Edit: by sshirleypie.

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 27 Sep 2017 02:42 #7

• pmhinpc
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 5
Canvas Plus
22510 128th Dr NE
Arlington, WA 98223

As I said earlier, don't be in a rush. I originally contacted her and had a couple of conversations about what I wanted, then didn't hear anything for several months. Finally, I think it was about 6 months later, I got a message wondering if I still wanted the skins. I wasn't in any rush, so she sewed them up and sent them to me. Very pleased with what I received.

1996 2858 7.4L B2
Soon to be
502 Mag MPI 415 HP
Volvo Penta 280 power trim 280 DP
SP-C upper DP-D 1.78 lower
Kohler 4CZ
Panama City, Fl

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 27 Sep 2017 10:01 #8

• Jeffw
  • Arizona Coast
  • Thank you received: 451

sshirleypie wrote: Jeffw Can I get the contact info for the Lake Havasu Upholstery company? Thank you.

Of course! Upholstery Specialties (928) 453-2227. Ron is the owner, been in business over 30 years. He's done RV and boat upholstery for us, as well as re-carpeted the 2858. Outstanding quality, fair prices. Tell him I sent you. Also tell him you have the same model as me, but newer.

Jeff & Tara
(And Ginger too)
Lake Havasu City, AZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2000 Bayliner 2858
"GETA WAY"
MMSI: 338094599
In memory of Shadow, the best boat dog ever. Rest in peace, girl. July 2, 2010

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 02 Oct 2017 23:21 #9

• sshirleypie
Talked to Kim today. She has a two week time frame to get them done. She is making sure that she has my boat pattern. Thank you for your help.

Take care....

Seats or Seat Covers for Bayliner Classic 288 lounge in the flybridge 02 Oct 2017 23:23 #10

• sshirleypie
Spoke to Ron today....very nice guy. I told him that you referred me to his business. He needs my skins to do this, he doesn't have the patterns... That is going to make it difficult. We may have to give him our skins if we can't find someone with the pattern. We contacted Kim in Washington, who may have the skins. We are keeping our fingers crossed. Thank you so much for your help.

• Page:
Moderators: JeffwAlaskanmutt
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds