Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Replacement Horn......Where to find a ICL 540-640

Replacement Horn......Where to find a ICL 540-640 28 Sep 2016 01:32 #1

• Phil_R3410
  • Phil_R3410's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Y'all know where this is going I bet. Have a 2013 175 Bowrider with a bad horn. Pull the cover and then the horn after damn near destroying it as the sealant was tight. So I look all over the internet and Amazon and can't find a direct replacement. Anyone care to share what horn they have used to replace their bad 540-640 horn with or where the ____ I can buy a replacement? This is the one that is a flush mount in the bow area on the starboard side......if' I got all the boat lingo down right.....!
Thanks in advance for you help!!!
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2013 Bayliner Bowrider 175 :-)
Last Edit: by Phil_R3410.

Replacement Horn......Where to find a ICL 540-640 28 Sep 2016 13:26 #2

• Phil_R3410
  • Phil_R3410's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
After much research this morning, I have found the replacement horn from ILC, not ICL. It is actually Innovative Lighting Company from Iowa. Maybe this will help some other person here with a Bayliner 175 or other Bowrider boat to get a replacement horn if theirs goes bad. The horn replacement for my 175 is called a "SETS" Piezo Electronic Hull Mount Horn. The website and order is shop.innovativelight.com . This is the one I needed and it sure is nice to locate a direct replacement and not have to try and modify a new horn to fit.
Have a good day everyone!
Phil

2013 Bayliner Bowrider 175 :-)

Replacement Horn......Where to find a ICL 540-640 25 Jul 2017 07:53 #3

• NobbyTucker
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks. I just found this thread as my horn doesn't work. (I was going to say 'hooter' but I think that has a slightly different meaning in the US!?)
How did you remove the horn please, as I can barely reach mine let alone see how it is fixed?
(I have a 2004 Bayliner 175XT and the horn is located on the starboard side, mid-ship, and within the drivers console).

Nobby
2006 Bayliner 175XT bought March 2017.
RS Vision Sailing Dinghy
London Calling, UK
  • Page:
Moderators: JeffwAlaskanmutt
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds