Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2556/2560

2556/2560 19 Jan 2010 06:08 #1

• themitch
  • themitch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Sharon & I boat in PWS, after useing this site to figure out which Bayliner would best fit your needes. We would like to find someone in the Anchorage, Alaska area that owens a Bayliner 2556/2560 that we can look at so as to be sure it is the one.

Thank You
Mitch & Sharon

IS IT BRAKE UP YET

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2556/2560 20 Jan 2010 01:54 #2

• TrophyTroubles
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm sure you would run into a 2556 at one of the marinas there, these are popular boats for that area,...and its a great way to spend an afternoon walking the docks.

Garner
Leaning on the wheel of the "Shamahawk"
1991 Bayliner 3288, Hino 150's Shamahawk III

2556/2560 20 Jan 2010 16:26 #3

• Marty Schwartz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well, if you decide on a 2556 and wouldn't mind towing it home from Seattle mine is up for sale http://baylinerownersclub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42329 . Yea, I know that is not exactly the question you asked but what the heck, I need to sell the boat. :D

Marty...................

2556/2560 20 Jan 2010 18:27 #4

• themitch
  • themitch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Marty

When Sharon & I started looking it was Knotty Time pictures of their boat and improvements that got us looking more to the 2556/2560. Then when you posted pictures of your for sale, is when we argeeded that we needed to physically board one to be sure. If we could find one up here just to look at and like it you would probably one of the first we contact. Have you had your's surveyed?

Mitch & Sharon

2556/2560 21 Jan 2010 01:34 #5

• Marty Schwartz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

themitch;407668 wrote: Marty

When Sharon & I started looking it was Knotty Time pictures of their boat and improvements that got us looking more to the 2556/2560. Then when you posted pictures of your for sale, is when we argeeded that we needed to physically board one to be sure. If we could find one up here just to look at and like it you would probably one of the first we contact. Have you had your's surveyed?

Mitch & Sharon

It was surveyed when we bought it but I have not had one since. I think that is something that a buyer would want to have done. I do not think I would necessarily trust a survey by someone hired by a seller. That, of course, is negotiable. :D

Marty....................

2556/2560 21 Jan 2010 17:15 #6

• Knotty Time
  • Thank you received: 14
We bought our 2556 last year and have really enjoyed the boat. We found the layout perfect for our needs. The cockpit is large enough to crab or fish out of. We can have lounge chairs fully extended and makes a great place to lounge. The cabin is roomy enough for the both of us. It can be a little cramped if there is more than just the two of us. We have friends with larger boats and of course they are great, but after having our 19' cuddy for 20 years (which we really enjoyed) it feels like so much room.
Glad our pics helped with picking out a boat model. We looked at a lot of boat styles and once we saw the 2556, we knew it was it.

Felicia & Pep

Pep & Felicia
1991 3288 150 hino's

2556/2560 27 Jan 2010 07:39 #7

• rmk4x4
  • Thank you received: 0
i am in palmer you can come check mine out it i under going a new inside but you would get the idea.... i am leaving friday for about a week and half then will be back in town for 2 i have not run the boat as got i this last july and and have had it on big lake 2 times to breakin the new moter Trevor

89 bayliner 2556
  • Page:
Moderators: JeffwAlaskanmutt
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds