Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change new logon????

How to change new logon???? 04 Dec 2013 22:35 #1

• Garchartwo
  • Garchartwo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have tried for a month to get through to the help / monitor without success. I have been a member of BOC since 2009 and when the BOC went off line due to the hackers I was unable to log back in to BOC. I finally decided to use my new email, but now I am listed as a new member. Can anyone help me get my old info back ?? or get me through to the monitor to discuss the problem. Thanks for any help. Gary :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to change new logon???? 04 Dec 2013 23:08 #2

• boatworkfl
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 350

Garchartwo wrote: I have tried for a month to get through to the help / monitor without success. I have been a member of BOC since 2009 and when the BOC went off line due to the hackers I was unable to log back in to BOC. I finally decided to use my new email, but now I am listed as a new member. Can anyone help me get my old info back ?? or get me through to the monitor to discuss the problem. Thanks for any help. Gary :S

You have a private message.

Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
Twin 350 GM power
Located in Seward, AK
Retired marine surveyor

How to change new logon???? 05 Dec 2013 01:01 #3

• Alaskanmutt
  • Anchorage Alaska
  • Thank you received: 323
Shoot Go Aweigh2452 a pm. Was your original email closed since you created your account?

Boatless at this time

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including their life."

How to change new logon???? 05 Dec 2013 01:08 #4

• Go Aweigh2452
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Olalla, WA
  • Thank you received: 534

Garchartwo wrote: I have tried for a month to get through to the help / monitor without success. I have been a member of BOC since 2009 and when the BOC went off line due to the hackers I was unable to log back in to BOC. I finally decided to use my new email, but now I am listed as a new member. Can anyone help me get my old info back ?? or get me through to the monitor to discuss the problem. Thanks for any help. Gary :S

Let me know your old user name... I'll get you back to the living... Just PM me or send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Its on the front page of the forum... visible without logging in...

Doug ;}
MMSI: 338068776
"Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Last Edit: by Go Aweigh2452.
  • Page:
Moderators: whiskywizarditsabowtime2
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds