Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Technical discussion

Technical discussion 18 Nov 2013 05:11 #1

• Ohooligan
  • Ohooligan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been a long time reader and occasional participant in this forum, but not for a while. When did it become a forum for jokes, political opinions and personal stories? There are so many outlets for that stuff it just seems like "technical" is a little watered down and misused. Just an opinion. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tom

Technical discussion 18 Nov 2013 10:47 #2

• Chief Alen
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Manalapan N.J
  • Thank you received: 1079
You point out here in this topic, the topics that offend you i will look at everyone one, and if you are correct, i will move the topic to the correct forum.

Maybe you can copy and paste the url " if that is the correct term " in this topic with a new post, i'll make sure to look at every single one, you have my word on it.

And if you have a problem with any other topic not being in the correct forum all you have to do is click on the report post and explain your position, all the mods and the admin. will see it and we can view and move around the topic.

This also applies to any member that has a problem with any topic or post, just click on the report button.

And seeing as this is in the wrong forum i am moving it to the FAQ website forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Be good, be happy, for tomorrow is promised to no man !

1994 2452, 5.0l, Alpha gen. 2 drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !

'86 / 19' Citation cuddy, Merc. 3.0L / 140 hp 86' , stringer drive. Sold ! Sold ! Sold !
Last Edit: by Chief Alen.
  • Page:
Moderators: whiskywizarditsabowtime2
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds