Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BOC member rating? The Saga Continues

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 25 Mar 2012 19:59 #1

  • crowder.dr
  • crowder.dr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1848
  • Thank you received: 116
So it has been suggested that the VAST majority of members do not want the New Reputation capability turned on.

So here is your chance to voice your opinion. :D

Click on the little star at the bottom left corner of this post and click Approve if you want it or Disapprove if you do not want it.

If however you are like me and could care less one way or the other post a reply here with a + 1 in the message

:bou1:D:go-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 25 Mar 2012 22:17 #2

  • crowder.dr
  • crowder.dr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1848
  • Thank you received: 116
We are up to three disaprove LOL I love this comment "this isn't a poll - it's a measure of your reputation"

I am sooooo hurt :sorrow: I just may never come back ! No wait just kidding I think I will stick aroundm as I said my reputation whether calculated or not does not phase me in the least :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 25 Mar 2012 23:59 #3

  • RGrew176
  • RGrew176's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 335
A poll would IMO have been a better way to do this. The question is would a poll have been pulled or left to run its course.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 00:06 #4

  • cwiert
  • cwiert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Connecticut
  • Posts: 1168
  • Thank you received: 8

RGrew176;666830 wrote: A poll would IMO have been a better way to do this. The question is would a poll have been pulled or left to run its course.


I am sure they'd pull an actual poll. The whole, "it's not a democracy" line.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
Bravo II drives
Closed-cooling

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 00:16 #5

  • RGrew176
  • RGrew176's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 6518
  • Thank you received: 335

cwiert;666832 wrote: I am sure they'd pull an actual poll. The whole, "it's not a democracy" line.


Yep.:drama

And the power to implement such a feature even if it appears that a majority may be against it. Kinda like what goes on in DC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rick Grew

1981 Carver 3007 Aft Cabin

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 00:16 #6

  • Devildog9999
  • Devildog9999's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 563
  • Thank you received: 0
True Dat...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Remember to share that Rep Power!
1988 2455 - TONS of cash and counting!
2005 Sea-Doo GTX Limted

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 01:47 #7

  • PugetMike
  • PugetMike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • PS'er BS'er
  • Posts: 3636
  • Thank you received: 126
The truth is: It is not a democracy and bringing that idea into the discussion is just dumb.

We have people that have taken on the task of keeping our playpen up and running.
They are going to experiment a bit, hit home runs, and strike out on occasion - at least they have the balls to take a swing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 02:01 #8

  • Devildog9999
  • Devildog9999's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 563
  • Thank you received: 0

PugetMike;666889 wrote: The truth is: It is not a democracy and bringing that idea into the discussion is just dumb.

We have people that have taken on the task of keeping our playpen up and running.
They are going to experiment a bit, hit home runs, and strike out on occasion - at least they have the balls to take a swing.



I agree with you 100%. I Admin 3 forums now, and last year at this time I had another, the largest by far of all of therm. Total users was over 40K, and active was over 18K. It is an absolutely thankless job, and if not for this discussion over three threads I would never even have mentioned that I do it. To bring this into perspective, the reason I decided to pass the reigns on the site last year is all because of the rating system that we (we being I and forced the Mods to use it) deployed. It was a total disaster and caused many of my favorite and most active members to stop posting, and then caused the other members to post whore to try to get reputation. The arguments got worse and worse, and then it turned personal and I was dealing with nonsense about how a member constantly gave out negative respect just because he did not like another, over and over and over. It got to the point that it became unmanageable for me, we lost several hundred trusted and knowledgeable members, so I decided to pass it on to an entirely new management team. I hated to leave it, but the fact was that I decided to employ the system and refused to disable or remove it even after my member base opposed it. It literally ruined the forum on many levels, and that is the back story as to why I am so against doing it here. This is the one site that the members all love, rarely complain, no spamming, EXCELLENT information, etc etc, and I do not want to see it go downhill in any way.

I learned many a lesson when I lost control of that forum all because I was in command and let it get to my head. The three I Admin for now are all much better, and although they are also not a democracy, I do take into consideration all of the members input, and THEN decide on a course based on feedback. I have found that this mentality works much better, the stress is lower, the users are happier, and the mod team is much less "hated".

I really hope that the Admin / Mod team here will see a way out of this, and make it all work so that the same thing does not occur. Hindsight, in my case was a clear 20/20, and I wish I had that time back to do it right. I take all of the blame and responsibility for those mistakes, and I honestly hope that they are not repeated here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Remember to share that Rep Power!
1988 2455 - TONS of cash and counting!
2005 Sea-Doo GTX Limted

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 02:27 #9

  • SomeSailor
  • SomeSailor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 6614
  • Thank you received: 258
Why is there a need for a "Way Out?"

It's a feature... people will get tired of playing with it sooner or later and it'll just be another thing to use like smileys or anything else. The "Rate this Thread" has been around forever and no one ever cared. I see this as just another widget.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 02:55 #10

  • crowder.dr
  • crowder.dr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1848
  • Thank you received: 116

Devildog9999;666892 wrote: I agree with you 100%. I Admin 3 forums now, and last year at this time I had another, the largest by far of all of therm. Total users was over 40K, and active was over 18K. It is an absolutely thankless job, and if not for this discussion over three threads I would never even have mentioned that I do it. To bring this into perspective, the reason I decided to pass the reigns on the site last year is all because of the rating system that we (we being I and forced the Mods to use it) deployed. It was a total disaster and caused many of my favorite and most active members to stop posting, and then caused the other members to post whore to try to get reputation. The arguments got worse and worse, and then it turned personal and I was dealing with nonsense about how a member constantly gave out negative respect just because he did not like another, over and over and over. It got to the point that it became unmanageable for me, we lost several hundred trusted and knowledgeable members, so I decided to pass it on to an entirely new management team. I hated to leave it, but the fact was that I decided to employ the system and refused to disable or remove it even after my member base opposed it. It literally ruined the forum on many levels, and that is the back story as to why I am so against doing it here. This is the one site that the members all love, rarely complain, no spamming, EXCELLENT information, etc etc, and I do not want to see it go downhill in any way.

I learned many a lesson when I lost control of that forum all because I was in command and let it get to my head. The three I Admin for now are all much better, and although they are also not a democracy, I do take into consideration all of the members input, and THEN decide on a course based on feedback. I have found that this mentality works much better, the stress is lower, the users are happier, and the mod team is much less "hated".

I really hope that the Admin / Mod team here will see a way out of this, and make it all work so that the same thing does not occur. Hindsight, in my case was a clear 20/20, and I wish I had that time back to do it right. I take all of the blame and responsibility for those mistakes, and I honestly hope that they are not repeated here.


DD I get your point and your concern, similarly I own a boating site it does include a forum and it does have a rating system however it is mostly ignored by the members or not noticed at all. Like you I ask my membership for input however at the end of the day I am the one paying for the site (I dont ask for donations) and the vision is mine. But with that in mind members are in the end the site, without them there is no site. But sites need to grow and change over time and while people have a hard time with change it must come eventually or die.
To me and for my site, the forum is more of a social and small informational component, the key information on my site is the articles that members can contribute. These I watch closely for errors, misinformation or other problems. They are referenced far more often than the forum is by visitors.
I can only assume that the intent here is to attact members and try to provide some quality assurance to the information being provided. I think the Admins and the Mods need to be given a little time and lattitude to try new things and plot their own vision for their site and for members to give new changes a chance. You never know the changes may in fact be a positive change. Just my opinon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 13:32 #11

  • 2850Bounty
  • 2850Bounty's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 24479
  • Thank you received: 1121

crowder.dr;666765 wrote: So it has been suggested that the VAST majority of members do not want the New Reputation capability turned on.

Not the vast majority... only the majority of those who have read these threads and have decided to chime in.
Of those, it would appear as though most do not care for the Rep Power thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rick E. Portland, Oregon
2850 Bounty Sedan Flybridge model
Twin 270 HP 5.7's w/ Closed Cooling
Volvo Penta DuoProp Drives
Kohler 4 CZ Gen Set

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 14:54 #12

  • Pappy
  • Pappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 0

crowder.dr;666924 wrote: I can only assume that the intent here is to attact members and try to provide some quality assurance to the information being provided. I think the Admins and the Mods need to be given a little time and lattitude to try new things and plot their own vision for their site and for members to give new changes a chance. You never know the changes may in fact be a positive change. Just my opinon


This "BOLD" is my only complant about this Rep thing. This is about the third time that I have read that this is a way of evaluating how good you can expect the information to be. Meaning that I should trust the info provided by someone with a high rep but should take info from someone with a lower rating with a grain of salt. That make no since to me when these numbers were given by the number of post you've made, and has nothing at all to do with the quality of those post. And have seen ratings go up because you posted a good joke, and down because you posted something negative. I think that completely underminds the intent.
JMO....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RICK
'89 3218 MotorYacht
"ShowTime"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 16:10 #13

  • LazyCrusr
  • LazyCrusr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2681
  • Thank you received: 65
I sort of compare my conversations here at BOC to conversations around a campfire: relaxed, pleasant, and often informative too. But when I am chatting around a campfire and someone says something, the rest of us don't rate what was said for appropriate merit! And then hang praise for a good statement or a de-merit if something said is not agreeable, or is inaccurate to us.

Nobody in a friendly society does this stuff - It would be far too RUDE and nobody would like it nor would they want to participate in that campfire chat! "Sorry Sally, your Rep points are kinda slim so I don't even want to listen to you!"

It's just a ridiculous 'feature' with dubious benefit.

Sorry, I am not normally one to publicly complain but the rep thing suks and MUCH worse is the way we're being blown off when voicing displeasure over it.
I do not appreciate the dismissive attitude. :livid: (that is not a smiley, it is the LIVID icon)

Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boating is the Life !!
~ Sarah ~

'2006 Bayliner 195 Classic Bowider/COLOR]
Unnamed!
Alpha Drive 3.0 Merc 135 HP

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 16:13 #14

  • joeydiver
  • joeydiver's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 715
  • Thank you received: 0

LazyCrusr;667066 wrote: I sort of compare my conversations here at BOC to conversations around a campfire: relaxed, pleasant, and often informative too. But when I am chatting around a campfire and someone says something, the rest of us don't rate what was said for appropriate merit! And then hang praise for a good statement or a de-merit if something said is not agreeable, or is inaccurate to us.

Nobody in a friendly society does this stuff - It would be far too RUDE and nobody would like it nor would they want to participate in that campfire chat! "Sorry Sally, your Rep points are kinda slim so I don't even want to listen to you!"

It's just a ridiculous 'feature' with dubious benefit.

Sorry, I am not normally one to publicly complain but the rep thing suks and MUCH worse is the way we're being blown off when voicing displeasure over it.
I do not appreciate the dismissive attitude. :livid: (that is not a smiley, it is the LIVID icon)

Sarah


Careful, Sarah, you might lose your two green thingy's....:surr

Joey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2007 Discovery 246
5.0L MPI BRAVO III
The "BAY-BEA"

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 16:57 #15

  • crowder.dr
  • crowder.dr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1848
  • Thank you received: 116

Pappy;667036 wrote: This "BOLD" is my only complant about this Rep thing. This is about the third time that I have read that this is a way of evaluating how good you can expect the information to be. Meaning that I should trust the info provided by someone with a high rep but should take info from someone with a lower rating with a grain of salt. That make no since to me when these numbers were given by the number of post you've made, and has nothing at all to do with the quality of those post. And have seen ratings go up because you posted a good joke, and down because you posted something negative. I think that completely underminds the intent.
JMO....


The system is not based on the number of posts but on the reaction to your posts by those who read them. Your post count indicates how many posts you have made.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 17:07 #16

  • crowder.dr
  • crowder.dr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1848
  • Thank you received: 116

LazyCrusr;667066 wrote: I sort of compare my conversations here at BOC to conversations around a campfire: relaxed, pleasant, and often informative too. But when I am chatting around a campfire and someone says something, the rest of us don't rate what was said for appropriate merit! And then hang praise for a good statement or a de-merit if something said is not agreeable, or is inaccurate to us.

Nobody in a friendly society does this stuff - It would be far too RUDE and nobody would like it nor would they want to participate in that campfire chat! "Sorry Sally, your Rep points are kinda slim so I don't even want to listen to you!"

It's just a ridiculous 'feature' with dubious benefit.

Sorry, I am not normally one to publicly complain but the rep thing suks and MUCH worse is the way we're being blown off when voicing displeasure over it.
I do not appreciate the dismissive attitude. :livid: (that is not a smiley, it is the LIVID icon)

Sarah


Sure you do ! If you reflect to those campfire chats how many times have you said " I totally disagree with you ...." or "I dont want to hear anymore of that ...... And it is done here all to frequently in a manner that is perhaps even more rude. How many times have your comments been ridiculed or dismissed in the PP Forum ? What is less rude or confrontational, telling the person they are an idiot in a post, or clicking on Disaprove in the reputation feature?
Some not all but some members here look at their post count as a badge of honour or sign of boating intellegence the truth of the matter may be that they have nothing better to do than make a lot of post that are never anywhere near correct or the just plain like to talk to other boater. Like the Reputation tool it should not be the only measure of the value of a post but both do provide some form of feedback about the poster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 17:30 #17

  • rafaelfigueira
  • rafaelfigueira's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 2615
  • Thank you received: 103

crowder.dr;667096 wrote: Like the Reputation tool it should not be the only measure of the value of a post but both do provide some form of feedback about the poster.


A feature that would probably be more useful here is rating/liking/approving a POST. I have seen it in other forums. Good posts get plusses and higher rating, as a sign of reliability and trustworthiness. It is not related to the poster and it eliminates the noise of repping a person for other reasons. This gives positive feedback about each post directly and becomes very useful to readers in the future... which was one of the intentions here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rafael Figueira
1998 Bayliner Capri 1800 LS

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 17:32 #18

  • LazyCrusr
  • LazyCrusr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2681
  • Thank you received: 65
I think that it is dfferent.
If I state something in a post that is of dubious value, someone will likely say "Sarah, you have that wrong" and then give me their opinion.

That is much preferred to someone thinking "she's totally clueless, let me stab her in the ol' Rep points column"

One is a back & forth learning experince and I & others may benefit from the exchange - the other? dumb dumb DUMB

sorry, I will be a tuff sell on this

Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boating is the Life !!
~ Sarah ~

'2006 Bayliner 195 Classic Bowider/COLOR]
Unnamed!
Alpha Drive 3.0 Merc 135 HP

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 17:36 #19

  • whiskywizard
  • whiskywizard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Out exploring the waters of the Kawartha Lakes
  • Posts: 6169
  • Thank you received: 253

LazyCrusr;667066 wrote: I sort of compare my conversations here at BOC to conversations around a campfire: relaxed, pleasant, and often informative too. But when I am chatting around a campfire and someone says something, the rest of us don't rate what was said for appropriate merit! And then hang praise for a good statement or a de-merit if something said is not agreeable, or is inaccurate to us.

Nobody in a friendly society does this stuff - It would be far too RUDE and nobody would like it nor would they want to participate in that campfire chat! "Sorry Sally, your Rep points are kinda slim so I don't even want to listen to you!"


In my experience, we do the same thing in everyday discussions. Picture a group of friends chatting around that campfire, and one of your BFFs replies to you, "oh my god, that's so true. I totally agree!" s/he is expressing a positive point for your rep, and it invokes a positive emotional response in you. It reinforces your behaviour.

On the flip side, if you tell your friends a ridiculous story, completely beyond belief, they will call you on it. That's a negative hit on your rep, and most normal people learn from those and respond differently in future. They learn to turn off the Bravo Sierra or they get grief from friends, family and co-workers.


LazyCrusr;667066 wrote: I do not appreciate the dismissive attitude.

Personally, I wouldn't characterize it as dismissive; I think that does a disservice to Doug and the other mods.

I assure you that Doug & Ryan and the other mods are watching and listening and discussing this.

Of the active membership at BOC, only a very small number has said they are strongly opposed. The fact that the Rep tool hasn't been turned off to satisfy those few is not dismissive. I know the folks here well enough to be confident they will do what's right for the overall BOC. I am prepared to give them time to test the feature and arrive at a well-considered outcome.


EDIT: I left this window open for a while and came back later. I see now that while I was writing, some others expressed similar POVs. Sorry for the duplication.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Regards
Whiskywizard
[/COLOR]

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
- Ferris Bueller

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 17:43 #20

  • whiskywizard
  • whiskywizard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Out exploring the waters of the Kawartha Lakes
  • Posts: 6169
  • Thank you received: 253

rafaelfigueira;667108 wrote: A feature that would probably be more useful here is rating/liking/approving a POST. I have seen it in other forums. Good posts get plusses and higher rating, as a sign of reliability and trustworthiness. It is not related to the poster and it eliminates the noise of repping a person for other reasons. This gives positive feedback about each post directly and becomes very useful to readers in the future... which was one of the intentions here.


Agreed. Critiquing an idea instead of a person is more powerful and easier to swallow.

I rate this post high/like/approve.
However I had to give you a negative Rep point for using the word 'repping'. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Regards
Whiskywizard
[/COLOR]

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
- Ferris Bueller

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 18:01 #21

  • Pappy
  • Pappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 0

crowder.dr;667090 wrote: The system is not based on the number of posts but on the reaction to your posts by those who read them. Your post count indicates how many posts you have made.


I'm sure that's the intent, long term. But, the rep numbers you have right now is based on your number of post you've made. Or so say the moderator.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

RICK
'89 3218 MotorYacht
"ShowTime"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 18:02 #22

  • LazyCrusr
  • LazyCrusr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2681
  • Thank you received: 65
Whiskywizard

Our opinions were termed as 'spam'
that is both dismissive and insulting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boating is the Life !!
~ Sarah ~

'2006 Bayliner 195 Classic Bowider/COLOR]
Unnamed!
Alpha Drive 3.0 Merc 135 HP

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 18:40 #23

  • cwiert
  • cwiert's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Connecticut
  • Posts: 1168
  • Thank you received: 8

LazyCrusr;667121 wrote: Whiskywizard

Our opinions were termed as 'spam'
that is both dismissive and insulting


that is true. i was also pretty surprised to see the "s" word used. I took that as a big "F You, I'll do what I want." Maybe I misinterpreted it, but that's how it came across, and apparently I wasn't the only one to take it that way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2003 Bayliner 305 - SOLD!
Twin 5.7L, Carb'd, 445 hours
Bravo II drives
Closed-cooling

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 19:02 #24

  • biohazard
  • biohazard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 4705
  • Thank you received: 1

LazyCrusr;667121 wrote: Whiskywizard

Our opinions were termed as 'spam'
that is both dismissive and insulting


Come on now sarah, I didnt mean to insult. I meant spam as the same people saying the same thing adn patting each other on the back over and over and over and over again. Read the posts, its the same thing stated over and over again. That is what I meant by it, not a personal attack. Lets not pick apart everything with a fine tooth comb, there are far more things to be upset about in life, like some guy saying stuff to you and punching him in the face :) :) :)

I meant no insult by it, dont take it that way please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ryan
Hastings, Minnesota

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


"Sonnie Due"
1999 Bayliner Ciera 3055
Twin Mercruiser 5.7L Bravo 2[/FONT]
MMSI : 338122217
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first.....invent the universe"
- Carl Sagan

BOC member rating? The Saga Continues 26 Mar 2012 20:25 #25

  • LazyCrusr
  • LazyCrusr's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2681
  • Thank you received: 65

biohazard;667138 wrote: Come on now sarah, I didnt mean to insult. I meant spam as the same people saying the same thing adn patting each other on the back over and over and over and over again. Read the posts, its the same thing stated over and over again. That is what I meant by it, not a personal attack. Lets not pick apart everything with a fine tooth comb, there are far more things to be upset about in life, like some guy saying stuff to you and punching him in the face :) :) :)

I meant no insult by it, dont take it that way please.


Thank you for that Ryan.
I am no longer insulted.

And I wasn't to begin with,,,,,It's just that you said it and then you were not visible for a while,,,so it just hung there.

But I was never going to punch you :D
Honest!
Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Boating is the Life !!
~ Sarah ~

'2006 Bayliner 195 Classic Bowider/COLOR]
Unnamed!
Alpha Drive 3.0 Merc 135 HP
Moderators: whiskywizarditsabowtime2
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum