Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parting out 1990 Bayiner Capri cuddy cabin 4.3 Mercruiser Alpha One outdrive

Parting out 1990 Bayiner Capri cuddy cabin 4.3 Mercruiser Alpha One outdrive 25 Aug 2016 23:41 #1

• Thebackyard253
  • Thebackyard253's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
My dad asked me to move this boat for him and then told me that I could have it. I have too many other projects so figured I would just part it out since it is too rough to be worth fixing up completely (and is of no real interest to me).

I was told it ran great the last time that he took it out but that was 8 years ago. It has been sitting ever since. He did winterize it before letting it sit, so there are no issues related to freezing. It will need some TLC to get the engine running as the carb linkage is seized and has some rust in the bowls.

Interior is complete but shot. All of the seats are completely trashed from rotting away in the weather. Steering wheel was stolen and the gauges were vandalized.

The hydraulics for the lift and trim all seem to work fine. All of the wiring is complete and intact. The controls and cables are not frozen or damaged in any way that I can see.

The boat is located in Tacoma, WA. I am available Thursday - Sunday to remove parts or for people to come and see things in person.

I may sell everything complete if someone is interested. I am still waiting on the titles from my dad but I should have them in a couple of weeks. The trailer seems fine. It is only loaded onto my car trailer because I knew that the tires were flat/rotted and I had to move it from an hour away.

I know that I am supposed to put a price on things but since the ad isn't for something specific I hope I am given a pass. Make me an offer on what you want and if it seems reasonable, it is yours.

You can message me through this site or you can email me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1977 Saratoga 2550 "project"
Last Edit: by Thebackyard253. Reason: Missing info
  • Page:
Moderators: Jeffw
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds