• Page:

TOPIC: Great Fathers day cruise with my daughter

Great Fathers day cruise with my daughter 19 Jun 2014 22:25 #1

• billfnh
  • billfnh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
So this fathers day I was fortunate to have my kids not have other plans. We took the boat out around noon time, left the Merrimack river and up the eastern coast to Hampton Beach, NH. While off the beach my parents were actually sitting there on the beach and I received a call. "Hey Bill, is that your boat out there"? It was so cool that my parents were on the beach watching my kids and I cruise around. We were out for about 2 hours, headed back in and pulled into the public docks in Newburyport, Ma for a bite to eat. We actually found some dock space, left the boat and went for lunch and an ice cream. Brought the ice cream back to the boat and hung there for another hour just people watching. We then headed back in to my port and all was great. My daughter got to drive the boat for the first time. Here is a pic of her smiling face. We were doing about 19kts and she had such a huge grin on her face. Gotta love those days! Happy fathers day to everyone!

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1989 Mainship Mediterranean 41'
Twin Crusader 454
Straight Drives
Kohler 8E Genset
Salem, NH / Amesbury, Ma

Great Fathers day cruise with my daughter 19 Jun 2014 22:55 #2

• Geasea
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Belturbet Cavan Ireland
  • Thank you received: 93
And that picture is 1 of the reasons why we spend so money, time and effort into our boats,
Priceless memories ! ( great name for a boat BTW)

Every day spent above ground is a great day, Every day spent on the water is even better!
''Stress Relief''
Ciera 2855 1998 (brought back from the brink)
7.4L Mpi
Bravo III (new in 2011)

Great Fathers day cruise with my daughter 19 Jun 2014 23:36 #3

• rlessor
  • Thank you received: 2
There is nothing better than spending time with ones child on the water. I look forward to every chance I get but as they get older it becomes harder and harder. Great picture, great time!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds