Ugly Day on the Water... 28 Sep 2013 23:22 #1

• courtjeste
  • courtjeste's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
...if there is such a thing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200807031999393&l=56d5138cfe

Creepy looking trip into Seattle for the Cougar game at Century Link. (I knew there was a reason I'm not a WSU fan)

We're up in Bell Harbor for the weekend. Hopefully it calms down a bit tomorrow for the trip south.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Toni & Leila
Orting, Washington
1992 4388 Motoryacht
"Celtic Knot"

Ugly Day on the Water... 29 Sep 2013 00:16 #2

• Go Aweigh2452
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Olalla, WA
  • Thank you received: 534
Weather is suppose to be worse tomorrow PM... Hard to believe after seeing this stuff fall today... Hope you have a safe trip home... and a good game to watch...

Doug ;}
MMSI: 338068776
"Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ugly Day on the Water... 29 Sep 2013 04:58 #3

• courtjeste
  • courtjeste's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hell...motored up to watch the cougs and the girls chickened out. so we watched in a bar til it got ugly.
I have been checking the weather. Looks like our best window is the a.m. 2-4 ft expected. Gale warnings later tomorrow and seas to 6 ft Sunday night. Plus, we'll be going against the wind. Looks like a wet ride home. At least we're with the tide, for whatever help that will be. We'll pretty much know when we go around Alki.

Maybe we'll get lucky and follow the wake of the "Joey" Its a 90' Nordlund that got here last night about midnight with the owner single handling it up from the Tacoma yacht Club. Woke up to the sound of bow thrusters grinding away til he got tied up. Pretty nice boat. There are a bunch of REALLY nice boats here at Bell Harbor, almost all with Cougar flags on them. No wonder the university pres and a bunch of trustees are wandering around the docks. Welcome to the Cougar Yacht Club. I'm feeling pretty lonely in my Husky sweatshirt.

Toni & Leila
Orting, Washington
1992 4388 Motoryacht
"Celtic Knot"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds