Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time

First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time 27 Jun 2013 05:48 #1

• zackc
  • zackc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
We just got back from a five day cruise on my 3870. My friend Sheila and I left Wednesday a week ago from Barefoot Landing Marina in N. Myrtle Beach. Going south we spent the first night about a half a mile up the Waccamaw River. Everything went just wonderful. The weather was just great. We put the Seadoo in the water and went to the Bucksport Marina Restaurant for lunch, and had Cat Fish. It was nice and cool during the night. The next day we left the river and got back on the ICW and kept going south. We left the ICW and went up the creek to Sandy Island where in the middle of no where there were high sand dunes on our right side. A lot of small boats were beached and having a good time. We dropped the hook and made sure we were holding tight. Hooked up the crane and took the Seadoo off the bow and lowered it into the water. We went way up the creek and all around and found a good hurricane whole if ever needed. The next day which was Friday we went on south to Georgetown SC. We stayed at Harbor Walk Marina, a very nice place to stay. For dinner we walked two blocks to the River Room and had a wonderful dinner. Saturday it was time to head back north to Bucksport SC. When we arrived they were having the speed boat drag races and we had to wait until the heat was over before the USCG would let us through. We went just past the marina and dropped the hook had grilled hot dogs for dinner. So far everything has gone just great. Sunday morning we left and got back to Barefoot Landing Marina in the early afternoon. It was our first five day trip in a long time. This trip was so great we are thinking about doing it again next week. I think we will go north this time. If you happen to see our boat “Plenty Of Fish” with a Seadoo on the bow give us a shout.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

I would post more, but they are to big. That wont happen again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time 27 Jun 2013 13:58 #2

• Go Aweigh2452
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Olalla, WA
  • Thank you received: 534
Summers are made for boating... good report but...

we...

need...

photos...

or...

it...

did...

not...

happen!

Doug ;}
MMSI: 338068776
"Go Aweigh to" Photos < click on red letters... 2001 Bayliner 2452 w/6.2 HO (paid for)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time 30 Jun 2013 02:45 #3

• zackc
  • zackc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry, tried to post some photos taken on the trip. The site came back and told me that the file was to big. The photo that I took were at 8MP. I will drop down to 1.2MP on our trip next week and see if that want work better.

First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time 02 Jul 2013 19:44 #4

• Wed Turner
  • Thank you received: 0
If you want you can email them to me and I can resize them. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.[PHP][/PHP]

1995 2855 Cierra Sunbridge
Mercruiser 496 Bravo III

First Five Day Cruise In A Long Time 02 Jul 2013 20:14 #5

• Ruffryder
  • Thank you received: 1418
Photo bucket!

Joon, Kathy, Jaden & Tristan
93 3058
92 2855
91 Fourwinns 205
Longbranch WA
Life is Good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds