• Page:

TOPIC: A weekend on the bay part 4

A weekend on the bay part 4 23 Apr 2008 10:10 #1

• Peter W
  • Peter W's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 25
As we head into our winter, we have a long weekend coming up, with Friday a public holiday, so we are planning another day out. Our official weather site only gives predictions 3 days ahead, this site give 7 day forecasts.
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2U6AAS
we are hoping it is accurate, and looking forward to a pleasant 2 days (Fri & Sat) and having the girls back for pony club on Sunday.
Will send photo's if it happens
cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter W
"Sajesar" MY 3988
RQYS - Marina, Manly
Brisbane, Australia

A weekend on the bay part 4 25 Apr 2008 10:31 #2

• Peter W
  • Peter W's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 25
Sorry to say, as I think our times out are diminishing, and we forgot the camera. Any way we are out in beautiful morten bay. The forcast was 10/15till luch ond then 15/20 for an hour or so. Knowing the girls dont like the 15+ I knew we needed to find shelter before that, As usual the forcasters were out.This time on the lower side and we have had a "glass" day. In a schetered corner, dinner finished, and about to drag one of the girls away from a book to check the crap pots we put outwhen we arived. Hope more luck than on the line. I guess, thats the trade off, a sheltered spot to keep the girls happy, an not so good fishing, or bites like there is no tomorrow, but some movement in the boat that contributes to some burly. Live is an interesting challenge. Off to check the pots, hope your weeke end is as peaceful and as relaxing as ours. Again, sorry about the lack of photos. If the girls teach me how to use the phone, then we may still get a chance to bore you.
cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter W
"Sajesar" MY 3988
RQYS - Marina, Manly
Brisbane, Australia
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds