Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It was a fantastic summer!

It was a fantastic summer! 31 Oct 2007 02:09 #1

• obarnacles
  • obarnacles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Unfortunately 90% of the time we are land locked on a very small recreational lake here in pa. But it still allows us to enjoy our boat nearly 5 days a week during the summer. This summer was exceptional weather for NW Pa and allowed for some fantastic boating with family and friends. This is one of my favorite pictures taken around 7am in the morning after a long night of enjoying the company of family and friends in our favorite overnite spot. Everybody should expierence waking up to the calm of the water and the beautiful sunrise that cannot be described in words. I hope everyone's summer was as happy and successful as ours was!!

Attached files [img]/media/kunena/attachments/vb/83496=1898-morning small size.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matt C.
"Oh Barnacles" Patagonia Pa
1994 2355

It was a fantastic summer! 31 Oct 2007 13:59 #2

• mrgoodwrench
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
OB,

Where are you guys, on Lake Wallenpawpack??? We are only about 60 miles away in NY on the Hudson...the picture is great and you are right, we have had some great weathe rthis summer...glad you found the site...

It was a fantastic summer! 01 Nov 2007 21:45 #3

• obarnacles
  • obarnacles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Mr. Goodwrench, actually we are located in Northwestern Pa 40 miles south of Erie Pa. This coming season we are planning to hit the canal system in New York state for a week cruise.:)

Matt C.
"Oh Barnacles" Patagonia Pa
1994 2355
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds