Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cleaning inside carpet/headliner

Cleaning inside carpet/headliner 07 May 2017 05:43 #1

• DaveBonz
  • DaveBonz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I recently purchased a 1995 Trophy WA cuddy. The material they line the cabin with is pretty dirty and I would like to try to clean it. It appears to be more like a type of carpet material on both the headliner and sides. Has anyone one had any experience trying to do this? I don''t have a mold issue just dirty from storing fishing gear and what ever. I've considered carpet cleaning products or even dying it slightly darker. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cleaning inside carpet/headliner 07 May 2017 06:27 #2

• boatworkfl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

DaveBonz wrote: I recently purchased a 1995 Trophy WA cuddy. The material they line the cabin with is pretty dirty and I would like to try to clean it. It appears to be more like a type of carpet material on both the headliner and sides. Has anyone one had any experience trying to do this? I don''t have a mold issue just dirty from storing fishing gear and what ever. I've considered carpet cleaning products or even dying it slightly darker. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Go to a rental store and get a small hand held carpet cleaner, worked great on my 3870 headliner.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pat says: DO-IT-RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

Bayliner 3870 "ALASKA33)
Twin 350 GM power
Located in Seward, AK
Retired marine surveyor
  • Page:
Moderators: Download_Completehiggins_jr
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds