Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bow cover for 2006 175

Bow cover for 2006 175 27 Jun 2012 00:05 #1

• kidafa
  • kidafa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,Im looking to buy a bow cover to suit my 2006 175. Just wondering if anyone knows of any places that still sell them?Something like this to suit my application:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Also anyone that has one did you install it yourself at home? How do you put those clips on the hull?Thanks in advance,Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bow cover for 2006 175 27 Jun 2012 01:38 #2

• mullhaupt
I went to a canvas shop near by they custom made it for me got the bow cover and a cover for the rest of the boat 600 dollars well worth it and so many colors to pick. They made it to fit with the bimini in the down position . They did the snaps and all extra stitches and material in all the wear zones and also where you put poles under it to lift it a bit so water runs off it. I would find one in your area you will be happy you did

2011 175br 3.0l [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bow cover for 2006 175 27 Jun 2012 02:00 #3

• Scrimmer
Try Rick Ostler, he seems to have the patterns for most Bayliners, his website has a form you fill out to request his brochure.

http://www.north-american-waterway.com/bayliner.htm

Good luck.

2011 175 Bowrider
135 hp 3.0 Merc Alpha 1

Bow cover for 2006 175 27 Jun 2012 02:37 #4

• Macca
  • Thank you received: 1

mullhaupt;698800 wrote: I went to a canvas shop near by they custom made it for me got the bow cover and a cover for the rest of the boat 600 dollars well worth it and so many colors to pick. They made it to fit with the bimini in the down position . They did the snaps and all extra stitches and material in all the wear zones and also where you put poles under it to lift it a bit so water runs off it. I would find one in your area you will be happy you did

I would agree 100% here. I got a custom made for mine as well. Heavy duty breathable canvas to match the boat colours. They also put the snaps on the side rather than the top, this is huge when climbing in an out of the boat and when towing the cover doesn't lift as the wind gets underneith.

If I was to do the main cover again I would go to the base of the screen, mine clips to the top of the screen as there were snaps there already from the Bimini top. This would protect the screen when towing and keeps the sun out.

I would think if you just got a cheap aftermarket one you would be replacing again before to long.:D

Tony.
Christchurch, New Zealand.
"Thirsty Merc"
2006 185BR Capri
190hp V6
Alpha 1 Gen 2
SX Smart Tabs 60Lb

Bow cover for 2006 175 27 Jun 2012 05:04 #5

• fidgetboy
I just got a quote from Letas Top Shop and it was 250 for the bow cover and 500 for the trailer slant cover. Plus shipping.

2004 Bayliner 175, Monster Wake Tower and Racks
  • Page:
Moderators: Download_Completehiggins_jr
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds