Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any interest in a 88 2958. Scappoose, or.

Any interest in a 88 2958. Scappoose, or. 17 Jul 2016 19:20 #1

• Quackattak
  • Quackattak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
I have a uncle who & 83 years old is probably done with boating. He is no longer able to travel to boat. My cousin has taken over finances & has clean title. He was going to give it away to a broker for $1k. I told him to hold off & I would drive down if I find someone more interested.

I have not been to boat for 5 years, what I do know it's moored in Willamette channel & marina has taken care of repairs & maintenance.

Twin 350's one is newer, newer transom, omc outdrives, no heat exchangers. Gen set with central air & heat & radar. He has had the boat for at least 20 years & spent a ton for up keep. Family is still coming up with receipts for all work that has been done.

I will get involved if someone is really interested. I can't imagine this not being worth 5k? I'm not doing this for myself, just trying to give back to a guy that taught me about boating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1981 2550 Bayliner Saratoga command bridge.
5.7 volvo penta,

1989 2958 command bridge.

Any interest in a 88 2958. Scappoose, or. 18 Jul 2016 12:26 #2

• kevinv123
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
Not from there but by others posts from PNW if stored properly and maintained it should bring near 10k or more. By others comments sales values there are very good. Should be able to recoup some of that last 5 years fees and not give it to a broker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1986 Contessa Sunbridge 2850 Twin AQ225D/280's
"Miss Guided"
Jewel Pint Marina,
Harrison Twp, MI
  • Page:
Moderators: Jeffw
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds