• Page:

TOPIC: 1996 4788 Pilothouse SOLD

1996 4788 Pilothouse SOLD 05 Apr 2016 06:38 #1

• Timberwolf
  • Timberwolf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 46
My home is SOLD. I did major renovations on the salon and galley these can be seen at this thread -
www.baylinerownersclub.org/~bayline1/ind...ics-and-a-video-link
I have enjoyed my time on her immensely, but it's time to move on. She is listed with Calibre Yachts, she is priced at $224,500, find her here - www.calibreyachts.com/power-inventory.ht...details-5612222#info
Of course I am open to offers from follow BOC members.
The following is a write up I did for the broker.
1996 Bayliner Pilothouse Sedan
Duplicate helms with pilothouse and flybridge. Main helm features Furuno radar and depth sounder, a forward looking sonar, a new 15” LCD Standard Horizon GPS chartplotter, Autohelm auto pilot (repeater on flybridge), bow thruster (again repeated on flybridge), VHF radio with AIS and seating for five.
Twin Cummins power rated at 315 HP each. Twin fuel tanks – total capacity 444 US Gal. Both mains and the generator had oil and filter service last fall with less than ten hours since. New stainless risers (from National Marine Exhaust) added to the exhaust last year.
Three staterooms plus, sleeps eight. The salon includes new sectional couch which has storage inside and lays flat when needed. Entertainment includes 48” Samsung LCD (hidden inside port cabinet on a powerlift) with Sony DVD player and Denon amp and subwoofer combined with Panasonic tower and centre speakers. Plenty of storage is available in the rebuilt starboard side cabinet and in the original TV cabinet which now has slide out drawers for convenience.
Fully equipped galley incudes oven, a new two burner ceramic cook top, microwave, large fridge and trash compacter. The rebuilt starboard cabinet and the galley are finished with real granite counter tops. Galley also received new stainless double sink and a new faucet.
Access to all parts of this yacht is easily accommodated via stairs, half flight from the salon down to the staterooms, half flight up to the pilothouse and another half flight up to the flybridge. Exterior access is also easily accommodated with pilothouse doors on both sides, steps built into the cockpit sides and plenty of hand rails. The floor in the salon, galley, pilothouse and the companionway are recovered with new Lonseal marine grade vinyl in teak and ebony finish. The floor of the salon was upgraded to 1” thick plywood sealed in epoxy resin. Another upgrade includes enlargement of the port engine hatches to include an opening between the two main engines. A third upgrade in the floor includes re-engineering the stairs down to the main companionway from only four stairs at 11” tall each to six stairs at 7” tall.
Two heads each with shower, master includes tub, and both have new toilets, including an elongated bowl in the master. Washer/dryer combo. Central vacuum.
Cockpit mounted hot/cold hand held shower.
Under the Port lazarette is the ITR diesel fired hydronic furnace. The furnace has two zones, salon/galley and master stateroom/heads, each with two fan/coil units, plus a fifth fan/coil units under the dash in the pilothouse with a three speed fan to act as a defroster and heater.
The centre lazarette has a Westerbeke 8.5 kW diesel generator.
The Starboard lazarette has a Sea Recovery water maker and the start batteries (main and gen).
Raw water wash-down under deck hatch on the bow near the remote controlled Muir anchor windlass.
The flybridge has seating for seven plus a Captain’s helm chair, a wet bar and a davit to launch and retrieve the Rendova R.I.B. with its 25 HP Yamaha outboard.
Any questions, please feel free to call - Thanks David - 250-327-4946

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1996 4788 PILOTHOUSE
CUMMINS POWERED
"BEAR ESSENTIALS"
Maple Bay, Vancouver Island
LINK TO RENO's THREAD:
www.baylinerownersclub.org/~bayline1/ind...ics-and-a-video-link
Last Edit: by Timberwolf.

1996 4788 Pilothouse For Sale - Vancouver Island 26 May 2016 03:54 #2

• Discovery
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 43
I see this is still for sale but now at $204,500 cdn. Judging by the pictures available through the link, this is a great boat at a discount to US buyers.

Yellowknife, NT. Canada
2002 cierra 3055
twin 350 mags mpi FWC w/B2

1996 4788 Pilothouse For Sale - Vancouver Island 26 May 2016 13:04 #3

• Bout Time
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 82
That's like $156k US.

Robert

Boatless at the moment

Previous boats

Eleminator's... 2
Tahiti... 1
Centurian... 1
Hondo... 1
Deaver... 1
Sleekcraft... 1
  • Page:
Moderators: Jeffw
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds