Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2855 Cierra for sale $18,500

2855 Cierra for sale $18,500 06 May 2015 15:51 #1

• speltz
  • speltz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, I wanted to let all the other Bayliner lovers know that I am regretfully selling my 1995 2855 Cierra. This was my first boat, and thus has been treated like one of the family. The boat has been constantly maintained and upgraded. Last winter, the complete dash was redone, getting rid of all the sun cracks and redoing it so it looks like new. The large front bomar hatch was also replaced. The boat shop, where the work was done, totally cleaned and buffed the complete exterior and brought it back to a new shine. 2 years ago the cock pit carpeting, bimini and camper top were all replaced ($7k). All the cock pit seats were redone, and reupholstered, the drivers seat has been replaced with a new flip up bolster style. The 7.4 (454 cu in) Mercruiser has been rebuilt, when the motor was being rebuilt, we used an Eagle 496 engine kit and (new crank shaft, rods, pistons, rings) converted it to a 8.1 (496 cu in) the engine shop dyno tuned the motor it put out 430 hp and 550 ft lbs of torque. The boat now has absolutely no problems getting up on plane, even with 6 people, full gas tank, and full coolers. The boat gets as good if not better gas mileage then before the rebuild. The boat has 2 OceanLed underwater lights mounted on the transom. The Bravo 3 out drive has been replaced with a factory authorized re manufactured unit and has stainless steel props. I have installed a very nice Alpine stereo system, 4 cockpit speakers, sub, 2 speakers down below, 2 amps, dash and hand held remote. The stereo is great for beach parties. 2000 watt inverter, microwave, tv/dvd, 3 bank 30 amp battery charger. The list keeps going and going. The boat also comes with a tandem axle Shorelander roller trailer. I am asking $18,500 but will consider all reasonable offers or possible trades for car. If you want more pictures, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and i will send you pictures. The boat is located outside the twin cities in Minnesota.

If you have any questions please ask.
Thanks
Ken

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeffw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by speltz. Reason: added price

2855 Cierra for sale $18,500 12 May 2015 13:45 #2

• WMac
  • Thank you received: 26
Lol, love the name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

288 Command Bridge

Former Family Yacht:
1994 115' Cresent Tri-Deck Sky lounge "Krisha"
Now known as: Carpe Diem
  • Page:
Moderators: Jeffw
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds